The DGM forecasts for the day of Tuesday, fairly dense low clouds at night and in the morning over the Mediterranean with mist or fog. Ph: DR
Here is the weather forecast for Tuesday, February 16, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM)
– Low fairly dense clouds at night and in the morning over the Mediterranean with mist or fog.
– Stable and clear to slightly cloudy weather elsewhere.
– Sand-hunting in the south of the country.
– Moderate to fairly strong easterly wind over the southern provinces and weak to moderate southerly over the Oriental, easterly over the Tangérois, the south-east and from the north to variable elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 00/05 ° C on the reliefs and high eastern plateaus, 06/12 ° C on the Oriental, the Saïss, the phosphate and Oulmès plateaus, the coasts and the northern plains and Center and Southeast and 12/17 ° C in Souss and South.
– Maximum temperatures of around 12/17 ° C on the reliefs and high eastern plateaus, 17/23 ° C on the North of the Oriental, the Saïss, the phosphate and Ulmès plateaus, the Mediterranean, the North and Center Atlantic coasts and the South-East and 25/30 ° C on the plains to the West of the Atlas, the Souss and the South.
– Slightly to rough seas on the Mediterranean and between Tan-Tan and Boujdour and rough to strong on the Strait and elsewhere on the Atlantic coast